||Chennai and Madurai
||Field Development Officer
||0452 - 2422569 / 9952400937
Field Development Officer - Job Description
- To work towards and achieve the target / business plan of the respective individual / branch
- To ensure conduct of Center meeting as per policy. To be present on time for center meetings as per meeting schedule.
- To ensure prompt collection of interest / loan instalmentsin adherence to the Code of Conduct policy & FPC of the Company
- To update loan passbook and to issue receipt for the repayments received from the members.
- To induct new members / formation of new centres to achieve business plan
- 100% Loan appraisal – physical verification of the members KYCs, business, asset verification, household information etcat applicant door step as spelt out in thecredit policy.
- To pass necessary entry in the software viz collections, new member information, updating member’s details, generation of loan application, loan disbursement, arrear recovery, preclosure, advance collections etc
- To deposit the collection amount at the Bank safely, whenever entrusted.
- To co-ordinate with the auditors at the time of center / Branch audit.
- To perform any other duty assigned to him from time to time by the superiors or the management.